Fast, Practical and Fuel-Free Cook a meal in 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F / 290°C, and finish a meal under cloudy skies. GoSun Sport is the next evolution in fuel-free cooking.
- Fast: Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F/ 290°C
- Cooks When Cloudy: You don’t have to see the Sun to solar cook! The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits!
- Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. GoSun anywhere!
- Fuel-Free: No mess. No flames. No cost. Always prepared for delicious! Versatile: steam, bake, fry, roast and boil, anything is possible inside the tube
- Safe to Touch: Vacuum tube keeps exterior surface cool even while hot inside
- Two Year Warranty: The tubes are durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®)
- International Shipping Available: Simply enter your shipping address to check shipping costs
The Sport’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s refectories into useable heat.
The standard package includes a durable borosilicate, evacuated glass tube cooking chamber, two foldable aluminum parabolic reflectors that fold to protect the tube like a clamshell, a stainless steel cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool that attaches onto the tray’s end and stainless steel carrying handles.
A miracle of science, the evacuated glass tube of the GoSun Cooking Technology is a near perfect insulator, allowing one to solar cook in even the most challenging conditions. By effectively capturing light from a broad range of angles, the GoSun does not require frequent readjustment, making it the lowest maintenance fuel free cooking device yet.
Dry Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
Oven Volume: 40oz (1.2L) fluid or up to 3 lbs (1.4kg) of food
Oven Dimensions: 2.7” (7.0cm) outside diameter, 2.1” (5.4cm) inside diameter , 24” (61cm) length
Unit Open Size: 24” (61cm) long x 16” (41cm) tall x 12” (30cm) wide
Unit Closed Size: 24” (61cm) long x 8” (20cm) tall x 5” (13cm) wide
Estimated Power Output: 230 Watts in full sunlight
Maximum Temperature: 700°F (371°C)
Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 550°F (288°C)
Cooking Time: As fast as 10 minutes, see infographic below